USBC: Senior .NET Developer
Our client, the United States Bowling Congress (USBC), is looking for multiple, full-time, mid to senior level .NET developers for their Arlington, TX office. USBC is in the progress of modernizing their technical platform. This is a unique opportunity for the right individuals to impact the transformation of a major sport. The right candidates will be technically savvy, creative, and team-oriented.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in all phases of the application lifecycle
- Support or lead multiple .NET development efforts to provide new capabilities to the public, USBC members and internal staff
- Modernize existing systems
- Identify process improvements and best practices whenever possible
- Participate in development driven QA practices
You may be a good match for this role if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Business Administration. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 4-7 years direct software development experience (web development, .NET, C#, JSON, others)
- Understanding of enterprise level systems integration to include ERP systems, CRM and BI using web services or other integration tools
- Leadership experience, leading teams or projects.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to apply software solutions to solve business problems
- Proven track record of successfully delivered application solutions
Additional Requirements a Plus:
- Architecture experience, data modeling
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with responsive development
- Experience with .NET CMS architectures and platforms
- Experience with Agile practices (Sprint planning, stand-up, other)
- Experience with DevOps practices, code management
- Experience using JIRA or Agile project management systems
- Experience with WinForms, UI/IA design and UX
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics business systems such as CRM/ GP
- Industry knowledge of bowling, tournament or event management software
USBC offers competitive starting salary with excellent full-time benefits which include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Plus 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Compensation is dependent on experience.