Head of Professional Services
We're looking for a professional services delivery leader that has grown an integrator, consulting or technology professional services firm from $2M to $10M+. From 20 employees to 100+ employees. Agile, smart, nimble, technical, vision-driven, a leader and communicator who can run the show for a distributed firm.
You may be a good match for this role if...
- You have a history of senior leadership roles involving:
- Professional technology services delivery
- Services delivery metrics management and accountability
- Client solutions architecture and strategy
- Team development, training, coaching
- Operations leadership
- Financial management
- P&L responsibility
- You are an accomplished executive who has actively moved professional technology services organizations through multiple growth stages.
- You are familiar with digital platforms, content management systems, systems architecture, client consulting, discovery, architecture, and solution development, data warehousing, semantic technology, and content delivery infrastructure at a global scale.
- You are familiar with customer experience management, personalization and multichannel marketing helps. It's what we guide our clients through every day.
- You have a keen interest in any of these: artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots, linguistics, metadata, structured content.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values: Be learners & teachers / Be honest & heroic / Service & expectations / Measure & improve
This is an opportunity to work from your home office along with colleagues from around the United States, Mexico, and Latin America, working to find and train the most talented [A]gents that match our culture of learning and teaching and our mission to make the world a smarter place through content engineering, intelligent systems, and digital experience.
[A] Team Benefits:
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, an infrastructure and office stipend, bonuses and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you’re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
[A] is a team of intelligent [A]gents made up of smart people with many roles and no titles. We are content engineers, analysts, programmers, developers, architects, content strategists, strategic consultants, data scientists, producers, marketers, writers and communicators.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).